This deposit product allows you to have a better control of your business operations, for your convenience and flexibility.
This account uses checkbook and pays no interests.
Initial deposit $1,000.00
Online banking access
- You can check the balance of your accounts
- It allows payments transactions to suppliers, payroll payment, ACH transfers and international transfers from this account
You are allowed to receive funds from the activities of the company
- Company Article of Incorporation an all the amendments to such.
- Public Registry Certificate evidencing the existence and validity of the entity (Issued with no more than two months)
- Copy of Patent and Trade license
- Banking and/or commercial references: (2) Bank references and/or (2) Business references will be required. With no older than sixty (60) days directed to Banvivienda
- Copy of IDs or passport (foreigners) of all shareholders, final beneficiaries, partners, legal representative, attorney, directors, officers of the company. The copies of the IDs must be submitted by both sides and passports must include all pages.
- Executive Committee meeting minutes/ Shareholders requesting the account opening.
- Executive Committee meeting minutes/ Shareholders requesting other products or banking services, such as online banking, etc.
- Financial Statements or tax return for foreign companies
- Company presentation letter directed to Banvivienda.