Credit facility intended for purchase (import or export) inventory, equipment, machinery or other assets with which the buyer and seller ensure the receipt and payment of goods, equipment, machinery or other assets.
Product widely used by importers and exporters as well as buyers and sellers of all kinds of goods, equipment, machinery or other assets.
The issuance and confirmation of the Credit letter requires an extension of a credit facility for this purpose.
Allows to change the original terms and conditions agreed between the buyer and seller through an "amendment"
It is a guarantee for the buyer and seller that the receipt and payment of goods, equipment, machinery or other assets will be honored if they meet the conditions and terms agreed
It gives security in the buying and selling transaction and facilitates cross-border business
Service and personalized advice
- Audited Financial Statements of the last three (3) years
- Good credit references
- Demonstrate ability to pay according to the requested amount
- Present appraisals of the goods given in guarantee
- Once approved the credit facility we will require additional documents
- Complete application of credit letter