You can hold the control of your expenses when you open a checking account, with multiple benefits expenses, and only an initial deposit of B/. 300.00
- Valid ID or passport with entry stamps (foreign)
- Banking and/or commercial references: (2) Bank references and/or (2) Business references will be required. With no older than sixty (60) days directed to Banvivienda
- Proof of income: It can be an employer reference letter, tax return or declaration of assets and / or annual income statement.
- Immigration Status card, if applicable
- Utility receipt (water, electricity or telephone bill)
Or by calling 800-7500 / 306-7500 or visiting any of our branches.